Community Alcohol Related Damage Service is a befriending service which provides emotional health and social networks to service users through volunteers. Anybody can refer to us be it a self-referral, professional, publican or local grocer. This is for users and carers.
- Choice of gender of worker
- Leisure and social groups
- Moving on: help with education, training and work
- Online/ telephone support
- Outreach for those at highest risk
- Peer support
Anybody can refer to CARDS. Self referrals are welcome.
Visits from service can be arranged any time throughout the week, evenings and weekends
19 Thorntree Street,
Edinburgh EH6 8PU