Welcome to a Life Worth Living Group at Simpson House. We are running a group for people who struggle with depression or low mood and want to make a shift from the darkness of despair to the lightness of hope. The group evolved from the Choose Life group which began in Simpson House in 2012.
The focus of the group:
• To reach out to people who are isolated
• To play a part in changing perceptions of mental health and addiction problems in society.
• To make connections with other organisations to offer more choice to individuals
• To help people build up their strengths and interests.
- Contact name: Paul or Liz
- Contact phone: 0131 225 1054
Edinburgh EH2 3NS